To find out more about the people behind the passion...
" I was referred to the services of the Edinburgh Care Forum in 2015 after struggling to provide the appropriate care required for my brother and elderly mother. I am absolutely delighted with the excellent services provided by ECF, particularly in terms of the continuous support, guidance and advice regarding relevant legal aspects, the options for the provision of care at home and, more recently, in terms of letting my own property in order to free up my own time to support my mother in her own home. A truly professional and caring team - thank you."
- Source the best residential and home care providers
- Provide financial planning and funding advice for expensive care costs
- Let out and manage the family home generating income and protection of a valuable asset
- Provide guidance on the establishment and operation of Powers of Attorney and Guardianships
- Advise on tax issues
- Provide general legal advice
- Offer help and advice to make sure you have adequate insurance cover
- Provide house valuation and clearance services
By working together and pooling knowledge, members of the ECF are extremely well equipped to guide their clients to the best place from which to access the information they need. This allows clients to find their way through the sometimes confusing information available and to make considered decisions. If not experts in an area themselves, ECF members can source advice on care related issues from fellow members who are trusted experts in those areas.